Sexual Health Services
Sexual health & screening clinics are not carried out at the GP. We are very fortunate to have local specialist clinics that offer these discrete services.
It provides a free, comprehensive and confidential sexual health service including:
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI's)
- Treatment of other genital infections
- HIV testing
- All contraception methods including pills, implants, coils and injections
- Treatment following sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy test
- Abortion advise and referral
- Specialist clinic for young people 18 years and under (The Point Tues PM)
- Test results via text
You do not need to contact the GP to get referred.
To be seen by the services please click on the button below:
Getting it on is a service aimed at 13-19 year olds.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.