Sexual Health Services
Sexual health & screening clinics are not carried out at the GP. We are very fortunate to have local specialist clinics that offer these discrete services.
It provides a free, comprehensive and confidential sexual health service including:
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmitted infections (STI's)
- Treatment of other genital infections
- HIV testing
- All contraception methods including pills, implants, coils and injections
- Treatment following sexual exposure to HIV (PEPSE)
- Emergency contraception
- Pregnancy test
- Abortion advise and referral
- Specialist clinic for young people 18 years and under (The Point Tues PM)
- Test results via text
You do not need to contact the GP to get referred.
To be seen by the services please click on the button below:
Getting it on is a service aimed at 13-19 year olds.