How to Make an Appointment
Please click the Consultation tile on the front page of our website.
From there you will be taken to our online contact platform where you can describe your symptoms, request tests, appointments and ask questions.
Please see this video:
Your requests ad questions will be directed directly to the appropriate team. For eksample:
- Consultation request will be sent directly to a senior clinician, who will assess your information and get back to you via telephone or text message.
- It may be you will be booked an appointment with a clinician or they are able to respove the issue immediately.
- Administration inqueries are send directly to the administration or management team
- Administration requests will be dealt with within 24 working hours
- Most Clinical requests will be dealt with on the same day
If you are unable to use the website, you can still call the surgery and the patient adviser vill fill in the information for you.
We use this approach to enable us to free up our telephone lines up for those who need it the most.
Evening and Saturday Morning Appointments Available
We are now able to offer patients appointments between 6.30pm - 8pm and on Saturday mornings via the Extended Access Service run by the Shirley Medical Centre on Wickham Road. There are GP, nurse and healthcare assistant appointments available. Please contact Portland's reception to book.
Croydon GP Hubs
Need to see a GP but can’t get an appointment? Our GP Hubs can help.
Call NHS 111 before you go to pre-book an appointment or wait to be seen without an appointment at one of our GP Hubs in Central Croydon, Purley, or Parkway.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.